After two covid-years, the CFA/VBA Risk Management Committee organizes this event around inflation risk. Not online, but in person interaction with fellow investment analysts, risk managers, vendors and consultants or anyone else who has interest in the risk management space. We have several presentations from highly appreciated speakers in the market, and plenty of room for discussion and networking with peers in the market.
Location and time
This event will be held in the Rosarium, Amsterdam and takes place on 6 October from 13:30 - 18:00.
- Free for members of CFA Society VBA Netherlands
- Regular tickets €50
- Macro risk view on inflation risk and energy transition, with specific attention on the impact both short-term and long-term investing
- Deep-dive into traditional and non-traditional investments with respect to inflation and energy transition
- CRO view from institutional investors and asset managers on this short-term vs. long-term dilemma
- Networking drinks and ‘bitterballen’
Professional Learning Credits