ALM Congres 2023
(Event in Dutch)
Subject: ALM and other investor challenges
During this conference we will discuss relevant topics from an ALM perspective. The (intended) new pension system is fundamentally different and will not be left out at the congress. Sustainable investing is also high on the agenda; how do investors include climate risk in their considerations? All this in the context of the latest economic developments. In addition to the war in Ukraine and the inflation and interest rate shock, topics such as inflation and liquidity are once again higher on the agenda of professional investors and we are also devoting much-needed attention to them.
Het nieuwe pensioencontract:
- Niels Kortleve – PGGM: “Risicohouding”
- Jitzes Noorman – Columbia Threadneedle: “SPR en de dynamiek van Rentescenario’s in ALM-studies”
- Roel Mehlkopf – Cardano: “Reële ambitie en sturing in het nieuwe contract”
- Neal Hegeman – ASR: “Klimaatrisico op de balans van een verzekeraar”
- Reinhard Cluse – UBS: “Central banks' fight against inflation”
Congress will be held at the Nemo Science Museum, Amsterdam.
2 November 2023, 9h30 - 17h00. Details to follow
- Actuarieel Genootschap / Candidates: 300 Euro
- CFA Society Members: 150 Euro
- Others: 450 Euro
PROFESSIONAL LEARNING CREDITS