Join us on Thursday December 15, 2022, in Amsterdam, from 15.30h onwards, in celebrating the 150th edition of our VBA Journaal! What an achievement that a team of volunteer editors have managed to publish such as high-quality magazine for such a long period.
With Sylvester Eijffinger, Theo Kocken, Rob Bauer and David Blitz we look back at the important developments in the past four (!) decades and look at trends in macroeconomics, sustainability, risk management and quant investing.
Location & Program
Euronext, Beursplein 5 in Amsterdam.
The Future of Investing
• 15.30-16.00 Walk in with drinks and cake
• 16.00-16.05 Welcome by Melinda Rook, president CFA Society VBA Netherlands
• 16.05-16.10 Opening remarks by Cees Harm van den Berg, vice-president
• 16.10-16.30 Speech by Sylvester Eijffinger - Macroeconomics
• 16.30-16.50 Speech by Theo Kocken – Risk management
• 16.50-17.10 Speech by Rob Bauer - Sustainability
• 17.10-17.30 Speech by David Blitz - Quant investing
• 17.30-17.40 Closing remarks by Melinda and Cees Harm
• 17.40-19.00 Drinks and snacks
Professional Learning Credits