After two covid-years, the CFA/VBA Investment Performance Committee once again organizes this Round Table. Not online, but face to face interaction with fellow performance analysts, vendors and consultants or anyone else who has interest in the performance measurement space. We have several presentations and plenty of room for discussion and networking with peers in the market.
Location and time
This event will be held in the Rosarium, Amsterdam and takes place on 21 September from 13:30 - 17:00.
- Free for members of CFA Society VBA Netherlands
- Regular tickets €50
- New Dutch Pension Scheme: what does it imply for Performance Analysts? With Bas Leerink (Ortec) & David Janssen
- Data Management for Performance Analysts. Presentation by Erwin Jager (PGGM).
- GIPS for Asset Owners in Dutch Market: results of market survey by IPM Committee with Casper Lötgerink
- The future Performance Analyst; plain discussion based on polling of 5 statements with Eric de Rouw (APG)
- Networking drinks
Professional Learning Credits