The skill-based Mondays with Chris Lemke from CFA Society Luxembourg have been a big success with many enthusiast participants. He convinced everybody that online workshops can be as much fun as traditional face-to-face meetings. We will continue with the series in the new year.
In his daytime job, Chris is in charge of Learning and Talent at an international telecommunications company and he is specialised in "people skills".
- 11 January - 16:00 - 17:00 Real-Time Resilience
- 8 February - 16:00 - 17:00 Growth Mindset
- 8 March - 16:00 - 17:00 Understanding Personality Types
This session describes a classic and well-researched psychology tool and improves participants' ability to:
- Use a precise set of vocabulary behavioral preferences
- Explain personality differences between themselves and others
- Adapt their own behavior and see personality differences in a constructive way
- Consider the four dimensions of MBTI when interacting and communicating